Friday, August 3, 2007

Angry



Maurice: I hate Her! How dare She! We were walking and had gone all through the golden grass together searching for the seals in the water below the cliffs. It was early morning and Her head was stuffed full of polar bears as usual. Then this man started to walk down and Elmo ran off and She picked me up, without even asking. I was so shocked I swore at Her and wriggled and writhed and raked Her arms and hands with my sharp claws until She was shredded and She put me in a claw bush full of thorns. The man went past and then Elmo came back and we walked on. But I will not be treated like that! I can take care of myself and I hate Her. How dare She! I will not speak to Her again not now, not ever!
Jackie: Sorry Maurice. Didn't mean to frighten you.
Maurice:.
Jackie: Would you like some Parma ham?
Maurice: Yes please, how much? All of that! I love you!

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Ahhh, pork has charms to soothe the savage breast!

Kitikata-san said...

LOL! Parma Ham! Yumm!

Libbys Blog said...

We can weedle in and out of their hearts as much as they do with ours!!! lol!!