Saturday, May 19, 2007

100



Sunshine. Walking to the sea, just me and the dogs. Maurice and Elmo were busy sleeping or hunting. We walked over the hill to the rocks were the fox lives, big, bright and red, then down to the sea.



A long time since I have walked so far, but we rested here were the sea sweeps around the Gessel and She watched the bright white birds, looking for porpoise. The waves swept across and the sea looked silver where the sun shone. It was warm out of the wind.




A long way to the Gessel, so on the way back I let Him carry me. He is quite good at carrying.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I love your pictures and words. It is like something out of a wonderful fairy tale!

Kitikata-san said...

Dear Kitty, I must say you have a beautiful place to live! I think you were very nice to let the man carry you back. If only all humans could have the joy of carrying a cat...

Lux said...

Hello! It must be nice to run wherever you want without wearing a leash!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful photos. Having a lovely cat in them makes them that much better.